What a wild month of weather - we just had snow on June 10th and just a mere 20 days later, it is 97 degrees out! Makes me think of ways to stay cool. The "Simply" products are favorites in our house to quench your thirst. On a hot day like today? Simply Lemonade is very yummy. And Simply Orange? In our house, you'd better get your share before it is all gone. You might want to try these products, but buy when on sale as it is a bit pricey at regular price. They also make single serving sizes, which are great for road trips!
2 comments:
We are going out of town for a family reunion on Thursday and I was just thinking of what kind of snacks and drinks to bring. My kids don't favor orange juice, but they do like apple. Thanks for the tip!
I've never tried this brand. I'll be sure to buy some on our next camping trip.
Post a Comment