I went to put away some groceries and tidy the fruit room, and look what I found! Audrey had just asked me where the kitty was. Must be a new hiding spot - she's got lots...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh that is just so darling. I sure wish I wasn't so allergic to kitty cats. I loved reading about Lacey. That is very exciting. John is amazing. Anyway, I love your blog. Thanks for updating it all the time. Oh, how is that Mary of ours doing? See her much?
4 comments:
Oh that is just so darling. I sure wish I wasn't so allergic to kitty cats. I loved reading about Lacey. That is very exciting. John is amazing. Anyway, I love your blog. Thanks for updating it all the time. Oh, how is that Mary of ours doing? See her much?
Hey Woman!!! Glad you found me.... House looks great!! I would love to find one for myself.. soon!!
Have a great day.
Niki
Hey Sam I found you! How are you all? I havent read much of you blog yet but I will get all caught up. Yeah more friendsfrom Spokane!!!
YOu have a funny cat.
Post a Comment