Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Daddy Daughter Activity
John and Audrey went to the Young Women Daddy Daughter Activity. It was billed as a who-knows-their-dad-best kind of activity, so they had been quizzing each other over the last few days. What's your favorite movie? Color? TV Show? When did you graduate? Where did you go on a mission? Etc. I thought they would do well. So off they went. When they came home, I was reading in bed and I hollered down, "So, how'd it go?" and I hear Audrey say "We failed miserably!" and off to her room. So chuckling, I ask John what happened? And then Audrey pops her head out of her room to tell me one of the questions they missed: If your dad was an animal, how would you describe him in the morning? I think it was multiple choice (if I got the story straight). John said Bear. Audrey said Bird. And then he went on to explain he thought he was grouchy in the morning saying things like "Audrey, get out of bed!" And then she says, "You're not grouchy dad. In fact you kind of flit around in a really good mood in the mornings." My theory is even though they did not win the prize in front of others, I think they did win the prize anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment