
Went to the opening night for the Spokane Symphony Pops concert featuring Peter Cetera. He was the former lead singer and bassist for "Chicago" and also went on to have a successful solo career of his own. Cetera wrote hits like "If You Leave Me Now" and "You're the Inspiration" for Chicago and "The Glory of Love" and "Next time I Fall in Love" (recorded with Amy Grant) as part of his solo career. Tonight he sang songs from his Chicago days, his solo career and then threw in some Beatles and ABBA tunes also. I loved the concert! He played the entire night, with the symphony playing back-up. Often for the pops series the symphony plays the first half and the guest artist only comes out after intermission. Peter Cetera played the whole night and it was awesome! John and I used to listen the Chicago 17 album over and over and over again while we were dating, so it was fun to bring back some of those memories. Loved the show!
4 comments:
Oh! I love Peter Cetera! Sounds like fun Sam!
Kim W.
I just want to know if John wore his rocken' dragon flared bell bottom jeans?
wow, that does sound like a good show! fun.
Lucky! I love Chicago:) Big fan as a teenager.
Post a Comment