Monday, September 22, 2008
Grocery Shopping
It seems that when I go to the grocery store the items that I bring home are very different than what John brings home. I'm talking about the extras that seem to sneak into the cart, not the list of milk and bread stuff. Somehow the gotta-have-it items are totally different when John goes to the store. Today he went to the store to return a couple DVD's we had rented and came home with a donut for Audrey and this:
I'm a chocolate dessert fan and I prefer homemade treats to store bought ones. John however is hands-down a fruit dessert boy and periodically comes home with fruit desserts from the store. I came in and saw the donut (for Audrey) and the turnovers (for John) and asked him where "My" dessert was? It wasn't a big deal, I was just joking. In fact it made it easier to stick to the diet since the turnovers were not tempting to me at all. Well, a little while later I can't find John. Then he comes in with this:
Just for me. I think he loves me. He really, really loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment