I got a new calling in church today. Besides still being the choir pianist and the 4th & 5th Sunday organist, I'm now also the Relief Society Communication Specialist. One of my duties is to make sure the announcements and a summary of the lesson gets to the sisters who are not able to be in Relief Society that Sunday. I created a blog to do just that. Feel free to alert sisters in the ward about this blog so that the message gets out there!
http://15thwardrs.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Oooohhh! I just love that new blog. It is so fun to read it and know some of the people. Hope you don't mind if I snoop.
I am excited about your new calling, because I never know what is going on. Now I won't have any excuses! The blog looks great:)
Love the blog Sam!! It's a great way for us Primary folk to get the news. Thanks for your hard work!!
:) Tiff
Good luck in the calling... It sounds like the R/S added lots more for you to do! I love the blog idea! What fun...
Post a Comment