Sunday, August 17, 2008
Girl's Camp
Audrey had left for Girl's Camp at 6:30am on Monday morning. This was her last year. She had committed to 4 years and this was it. Each year she really, truly did not want to go. This year we had hopes it would be more enjoyable as they had their canoe trip (Monday morning until Tuesday afternoon) with just the 4th year girls. When she came home on Friday I had asked her how it was. She would not say she had a good time, but she did not complain at all. So I took that as a good sign! And then when I got to talk to some of the leaders on Sunday who had also gone to camp, they mentioned that Audrey always had a big smile on her face when they saw her. And then Audrey did mention the pudding fight... and the really cool Pocahantas tie-dye shirt that her tent leaders made. I did hear from a very good source that Audrey refuses to tell me she had a good time in case I go back on our deal and make her go a 5th year. I won't - I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment