Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


We had a lovely stay-at-home celebration for New Year's Eve. We got some of our favorite snacks and a Papa Murphy's Chicago style pizza and settled in to watch The Office episodes, starting around 5pm. Do we know how to party or what? John and I went to bed around 9pm, not sure what Audrey did? But then we all woke up at 12:03 to the sound of fireworks! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 comments:

hillari said...

keith is totally jealous and said he wants to do new years like that next year!

Anonymous said...

We kept the kids up this year and they went crazy. Next year I think we'll go to bed early.

:) Tiff

Unknown said...

Hi Sam, I ran into your mom on facebook and she said I would find you here. How cool to reconnect after 20?? years!! I'm on myspace and facebook. Love to catch up with you sometime. Kathy too. Lori Erickson (Lori.Lin@hotmail.com)

LunaMoonbeam said...

Got to love the blogosphere! Your New Years Sounds a lot like mine...with the exception of the newborn and the nursing. :-)

Myrnie said...

Great to find you here! We flew home that day...so I think we unpacked, had some mac n'cheese, and everyone was in bed by 9:30 :) Oh yeah, we really know how to live it up :)