Friday, July 4, 2008

4th Celebration


Mom has a potluck at her house every year on the 4th. Last year we roasted when she had it at the lunch hour, so this year she moved it to 5:30pm. The weather was perfect - not too hot, not too chilly. About 20 people were there. Lot's of good food! Besides the pulled pork and the beans that we brought, there was an enchilada casserole, tater tot casserole, deviled eggs, strawberry jello salad, green salad, potato salad, chips and drinks. I might have missed something as there was lots of food to be had. Everyone seemed to have a nice time visiting and enjoying the food.

2 comments:

hillari said...

Sounds like a fun 4th celebration! We just got out of the hospital yesterday, so Keith and I stayed home with Finley and my parents took the other 2 to fireworks. But I miss doing fun traditional things like a big family potluck!

Anonymous said...

That was Fun! =]