Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Movie & Lunch


Today was my choice for the birthday movie, so we went to The Princess & The Frog (along with a zillion little girls in the movie theatre). It was a cute movie and vintage Disney, meaning you already know how it ended : )

After the movie we headed to lunch. We must have got a relatively new waiter... Audrey ordered a root beer and our waiter delivered a rather clear amber liquid to the table. When we questioned "What is that?", he replied xxx Beer. (Without being a beer drinker, I cannot remember what brand he said it was, but it was a type of beer). I mentioned that she had actually ordered a ROOT beer and by the way, she's only 16!! He could not scoot that beer off our table fast enough (since he obviously did not card her). I guess we had to add a little excitement to our previously G-Rated day!!