Sunday, January 22, 2012

Choir for Stake Conference

Spent the last three Sundays in January rehearsing for Stake Conference. The Stake Choir that performed the Easter Cantata last year was asked to sing. Jackie Halversen called and asked if I would sing with the choir on two of the numbers (since playing the synthesizer during Stake Conference probably would not be good). She asked if I would play the organ on the third number while Kevin played the piano and the choir sang. This was an arrangement of America the Beautiful with Onward Christian Soldiers. All three numbers were ones that Jackie had arranged herself.


Gracias! Merci beaucoup! Danke schon! Xie xie! THANK YOU!!!
I don’t know how else to say it! You were PERFECT this morning! I couldn’t have wished it to be any better! I love working with all of you, appreciate your warm and fun attitudes, and willingness to enjoy music together. Kevin & Sam - you're terrific!! - a special Thank You to you both! Hope we all get to do it again sometime!
Love you all!
Jackie