Friday, February 25, 2011

Milwaukee

I should have John write this post...maybe I'll have him edit it later : )

John was set to head to Milwaukee for more computer training for his job. This time he also went with a co-worker. He was flying out on Sunday in the early afternoon, so was going to attend church and then Audrey would drive him to the airport as I had to teach the Relief Society lesson today. Right before church I got a message that his flight had been cancelled.. and that the airlines idea of a solution was to fly him out not Monday, but Tuesday morning. His classes were Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs so would have missed at least one day and most of the second day. So he got on-line and found a flight that was not direct, but would get him there. He left around 1pm and arrived in Milwaukee about midnight their time.

He brought the camera with him and had his co-worker snap a few photos during their trip. I really thought this one was great: