I made this in a regular loaf pan. It took awhile (full 70 minutes) to bake which left a thick crust. I think next time I would make mini loaves or perhaps mega muffins instead. Though was a nice change from regular banana bread and still served the purpose of using up brown bananas, I think next time I probably will just make the traditional banana bread when I have a hankering to bake with bananas (more moist & different texture).
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 & 1/4 cups mashed bananas (about 3)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 & 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom of loaf pan with cooking spray. Beat sugar, eggs, and oil in large bowl at medium speed until combined. Beat in banana and vanilla at low speed. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bolw; beat into banana mixture at low speed just until combined. Sitr in chocoalte chips. Spoon batter into pan. Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.