Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scrapping Day

Today was another productive scrapping event with my sister, Kathy, and her friends. It was held at the church this time and was just a 1-day event (9am-9pm). I brought what I thought was enough things to do, but alas, ran out of stuff around 5pm. I did have a great time and got #25 pages done! I headed to Kathy's in the morning and we did a little swapping of craft supplies. That was fun! And then we headed to the church. We scrapped for awhile and then they fed us pizza & salad for lunch. We scrapped awhile longer and then we had a break and did a card making class. We made 3 very cute cards. Then we got back to scrapping until I ran out of things to finish. I stayed for dinner (broccoli & cheese soup, salad, rolls and brownie sundaes) and then headed home. We had been holed up in the window-less room and did not realize that a snow storm had come in until one of our afternoon breaks, so the ride home was a little slower going. Thanks Kathy for inviting me to play with your friends!!