Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stroganoff

We love stroganoff in our house so made this when we got home from church. Sunday was rather chilly, so my first picture did not turn out so well with the steam coming so quickly off the meal. So I took another picture after I packed my lunch, not sure the cold noodle picture looks any better? Oh well, tastes yummy no matter what!
BEEF STROGANOFF
1 lb. hamburger
2 Tbsp flour
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 garlic clove
1/2 c. minced onion
1/4 lb butter
1/4 c. water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
Cooked egg noodles

Cook hamburger in a pan, drain off excess grease and season as desired, we use worcheshire sauce). Return to pan and add flour, salt, pepper, and garlic; saute in butter. Add water and onions and simmer; add soup and sour cream. Cook until bubbly. Combine sauce with cooked egg noodles and serve immediately.

1 comment:

Marcie Osborn said...

yummy this looks good. I think I'll make this for dinner tonight.