Tonight mom and I went to the Spokane Symphony performance of "Pirates of Penzance" by the New York Gilbert and Sullivan Players. It was a fun performance and enjoyable to listen to some of the songs I've heard over the years such as "Poor Wandering One!" and "I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General". Unfortunately, I was so very, very tired I was doing the head-bob and sleep-while-sitting-up thing during the entire second act. This is our last regular attendance to the symphony as we are not renewing for the 2013-2014 season. We have been season subscribers for a number of years but were not as excited about the upcoming season as normal so decided to cut back. We've enjoyed it over the years. Actually had started volunteering at the ticket office when I was pregnant with Audrey (1993) so have either volunteered or been season subscribers for about 20 years.
