April 1 - Audrey started at EWU. She is taking only one class, to help determine if she wants to go into computer programming or design. This quarter she is taking a computer programming class. She has one more class to take at SCC, but it is not offered spring quarter, so she will finish her AA degree in the summer quarter.
April 3 - I was standing in line at the Office Depot on Division when a woman approached me. She asked if I could give her a ride to Northtown Mall as she was late meeting a group for lunch. It was not far away, but with the traffic and lights, it definitely was quicker for me to give her a ride. As we got in my car she said "I knew I could trust you, you had a Mickey Mouse on your sweatshirt". And then when she got out of the car she said she would pay-it-forward (me doing her a favor). That made my day!
April 6-7 - Conference weekend. A great way to end the week, by watching General Conference. I love listening to the speakers and the beautiful music.