Saturday, March 17, 2012

John Carter of Mars

WELL, you knew we had to see it!!
Here is John Carter striking a pose in front of the John Carter movie poster.

We got together with Robert & Angela H; Evan & Jon G; Bob & Kathy T; and Jody & Brock to see the John Carter movie downtown. We also happened to see a young man from our ward (he also saw the movie) so we had him hop in the picture too! After the movie we went to Applebee's for lunch.

And yes, we loved the movie!! Edgar Rice Burroughs (same person who wrote Tarzan) also wrote John Carter of Mars. John read it when he was young, so already knew the story line. I did not know the story line and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie (as I'm not that into science fiction).