
We decided to see Rango today, especially looking forward to it since Audrey is such a Johnny Depp fan. Well. It started good. And then I personally think it just got weird. Afterwards we wanted to try a lunch spot we had heard was really good, but when we got there it just seemed crowded and confusing (where to order) so we went across the street to another restaurant. They were cooking ribs, so the place smelled great, but they were not for sale (some catering job). Nothing else looked good on the menu except a chocolate flour less dessert. We had that and it was tasty, but obviously not "lunch". When we paid we noticed we were overcharged. When I brought it to the attention of the staff thinking they'd just adjust the price, instead they gave it to me for free. I thought that was nice and not something I expected. So, now we had our dessert fix but no meal. We headed over to Bajio Mexican Grill, a place I had tried at lunch and enjoyed. I think it was safe to say it is now one of our favorites. Yummy!