
Audrey, John, Mariska, Jon & Evan went to see Avatar in 3-D Imax. I opted out since the regular 3-D had made me motion sick and the 3-D Imax would be more intense. Audrey loved the movie and wants to see it again and again! And says 3-D Imax is the way to go. After the movie everyone came over to have early birthday pie to celebrate Audrey's birthday (since she will be out of town on her actual birthday). We got her favorite - chocolate satin from Marie Callendar's. We tried out some new candles. The flames are actually the color of the candle though I think it is hard to tell with the pictures. She then begged to open one present early so I let her open something that was not on her list - heh, heh!! I think she actually really enjoyed it - fleece bed sheets (rather than cotton or flannel) and she said they actually keep her warm!! Fun day to spend the President's Day holiday!!