Afterwards we headed to Sandwich Gardens and each of us tried something new. Well, actually, John had eaten there years ago before when you could access their location via the sky walk only. Then they went away for awhile due to the tearing down of the old River Park shopping area and building the new River Park Square. We noticed it had the new location a few times recently, but finally decided to stop in to try John's old favorite (a sandwich with peaches and cottage cheese). I ran into a friend from the Symphony right before I ordered. She had just ordered there so I ordered what she had suggested and was glad that I did. Audrey ordered a hot chicken sandwich. Good sandwiches. Then we had some delicious chocolates at Boehm's before heading back to our car. It was only early afternoon so we headed out to Post Falls to see Cabela's. We had never gone before, so figured we were due. It was interesting, but probably more entertaining if you actually do a lot of outdoor type stuff (which we don't). We did get some candied nuts for the ride home and they were yummy!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Day Off
I have a bunch of week-days scheduled off during the summer and today was one of them. We decided to head downtown to see the movie Ice Age 3. Thought it was cute!
Afterwards we headed to Sandwich Gardens and each of us tried something new. Well, actually, John had eaten there years ago before when you could access their location via the sky walk only. Then they went away for awhile due to the tearing down of the old River Park shopping area and building the new River Park Square. We noticed it had the new location a few times recently, but finally decided to stop in to try John's old favorite (a sandwich with peaches and cottage cheese). I ran into a friend from the Symphony right before I ordered. She had just ordered there so I ordered what she had suggested and was glad that I did. Audrey ordered a hot chicken sandwich. Good sandwiches. Then we had some delicious chocolates at Boehm's before heading back to our car. It was only early afternoon so we headed out to Post Falls to see Cabela's. We had never gone before, so figured we were due. It was interesting, but probably more entertaining if you actually do a lot of outdoor type stuff (which we don't). We did get some candied nuts for the ride home and they were yummy!!
Afterwards we headed to Sandwich Gardens and each of us tried something new. Well, actually, John had eaten there years ago before when you could access their location via the sky walk only. Then they went away for awhile due to the tearing down of the old River Park shopping area and building the new River Park Square. We noticed it had the new location a few times recently, but finally decided to stop in to try John's old favorite (a sandwich with peaches and cottage cheese). I ran into a friend from the Symphony right before I ordered. She had just ordered there so I ordered what she had suggested and was glad that I did. Audrey ordered a hot chicken sandwich. Good sandwiches. Then we had some delicious chocolates at Boehm's before heading back to our car. It was only early afternoon so we headed out to Post Falls to see Cabela's. We had never gone before, so figured we were due. It was interesting, but probably more entertaining if you actually do a lot of outdoor type stuff (which we don't). We did get some candied nuts for the ride home and they were yummy!!