I made the scarecrow crunch for the ladies I visit each month. I made the Pumpkin Bars for a craft night I had at my house. My friends failed to let me know they were not eating sugar right now... so needless to say there were plenty of leftovers.
SCARECROW CRUNCH
4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
4 cups tiny twist pretzels
1 bag candy corn
2 cups Reese's pieces
2 boxes Crunch 'n Munch
1 box chocolate Teddy Grahams
Mix gently in a large bowl. Store in airtight container until ready to share.
PUMPKIN BARS
Bars:
4 eggs
1 & 2/3 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
16 oz can pumpkin
2 cups flour (sifted)
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Frosting:
3 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar (sifted)
In a large bowl beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until fluffy. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, soda and spices. Add to pumpkin mixture. Spread in greased 15x10 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
For frosting, cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Frost on cooled pumpkin bars.