Saturday, September 25, 2010

WSU Game


We went to Pullman on the Cougar Mania vendor bus again this year. Got to the hospitality tents - they were serving breakfast, but closer to the game served sausages & chili. We checked out the Bookie and then headed to the field before the game. Beautiful weather for a football game! Sunny & bright. In fact, when we were on the field for the coin toss, I actually wished I had a short sleeve shirt on and I definitely needed my sunglasses. We usually head straight up to the private suite, but frankly because it was so nice, we ended up sitting in the bleachers for most of the game. Audrey and Mariska stayed in the suite the whole time though. I think they liked the free ice cream bars. Too bad the score was so pathetic!! 50 USC to 16 WSU was the final score.