Tried a new recipe. Hard for me to decide if I thought it was "The Best" zucchini bread as it was described (compared to the recipe I usually use but ate a year ago). It was pretty tasty though I did not care for the "topping" portion.
ZUCCHINI BREAD
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp ground cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 1/4 cups sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup walnuts, optional
2 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP butter
Grease and flour 2 bread pans or about 5 mini loaf pans. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini until well combined. Add nuts (optional). Pour batter into prepared pans. Sprinkle each loaf with 1 TBSP of sugar evenly over the top. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes at 325 degrees.