Mom and I went to the Relief Society Women's Conference in the morning. The theme was "Lift Where You Stand". There was a speaker who talked about Lifting in the Home, another who spoke on Lifting Ourselves and a final speaker who talked on Lifting our Neighbors. After being spiritually fed we headed into the cultural hall for Cafe Rio! I had heard so many people talk about Cafe Rio salads over the years, but had never tried any myself. It was very tasty and I can now see what all the fuss was about. Thankfully they shared the recipes with us so I will have to attempt this at home. Yummy!

Then we took a long break and met up again in the evening to go to the Spokane Symphony with Ben Vereen concert. Good music and showmanship. He is quite the entertainer. Nice end to a great day.